Palm Three Needles 22.01 (Maher)
Tu Shui 22.11 (Young)
Use these points on the healthy (non-painful) side when there is unilateral pain.
Indications and Clinical Use
- Chronic spleen and stomach issues: diarrhea, spleen dampness, damp heat in the middle jiao, chronic gastritis
- Neck, shoulder, and upper back pain. These points, when used together are very effective for neck pain and sprain. You can also combine with Ren 24 for better therapeutic effect. There are some less painful point combinations for neck and shoulder pain – like San Zhong and Qi Hu on the lower leg used in combination with Ling Gu and Da Bai.
- Also helps with finger contracture problems, which are often related to tightness in the scalenes. Use it for pain of the finger, palm, and phalanges.
- Gynecological issues: fibroids, cysts, ovarian problems, uterine proble\ms.
- Reproductive issues for men: BPH and other reproductive issues
- Lung issues: pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, phlegm that’s hard to expel, chest pain, COPD.
The LU and UB channels are so connected which is why it works for shoulder, back pain, and uterine problems. These points are on the Lung channel and include Lu 10, how could they not help with respiratory problems?
The point name is Tu Shui, earth and water, and it is on the metal meridian. This is why it can help all 3 of these problems. Because it includes Lu 10 you can also use the Tu Shui for sore throat from external invasions and for pneumonia.